The remote desktop service is built on an operating system that is installed on a virtual server where several users can work in parallel. Remote desktop is similar to traditional desktop, the only difference is that applications and files are located on a server instead of the local computer. This service is also called "virtual desktop", "cloud desktop" and Desktop as a Service.
How we work:
- Configure a virtual terminal server for the required number of users and software system requirements
- Install OS and agreed software
- Connect employees' computers to the virtual server
- Provide technical support, including connecting new users and increasing resources. We also do backups.
- Connection to the remote desktop is made via the Internet via a secure RDP channel. The optimal Internet speed is 1 Mbit/s. Modern operating systems have a built-in remote desktop client. In order to connect to the workplace, one must enter a login and password.
Advantages of the Remote Desktop service from Rosukrep:
- Quick launch of remote desktops
- Administration 24/7
- Servers are located in Tier-3 data centers
- OS license included
- Free transfer of services to the cloud
- SLA 99.98%